Establishing a successful partnership with the right staffing, recruiting and consulting agency can provide your organization with a competitive edge securing top talent. Working collaboratively with a clear understanding of your goals for each opportunity, Sherpa can be an integral part of your hiring process.
From a cost to value perspective, teaming with an effective human resources business partner offers you a streamlined process that provides customizable, yet “just-in-time” solutions for your diverse human capital needs.
When you partner with Sherpa, you can expect:
- Specialized service: Sherpa’s professionals have deep expertise in our specialty markets, both as practitioners and recruiters, enabling us to understand your needs, and net better search results.
- A deep pool of quality talent: At Sherpa, we don’t just know our specialty markets, we are fully invested in them. By maintaining active involvement and serving in leadership roles in both business and industry-specific professional organizations, we continually add to our second-to-none referral network. Additionally, we are a human resources business partner in tune with “in demand” skills and fresh opportunities. We maintain constant contact with hard-to-reach, passive job seekers, and interview potential candidates every day, to be ready when you have a need.
- Thorough screening: At Sherpa, our process entails multiple reference checks, relevant job-related testing and criminal/background checks. Although time-consuming, our complete screening process is critical to ensure the right fit of talent to opportunity.
- Time savings: It can take you weeks, or even months, to filter resumes, complete phone and face-to-face interviews, conduct background/reference checks and narrow candidates to your final selection. When working with a human resources business partner such as Sherpa, you communicate the screening criteria for each opportunity and we proceed accordingly. With a minimal time commitment from you, we do the footwork and present you with only the most qualified, “right fit” candidates.
- Productivity increases: We select only the most qualified candidates to enter into our talent pool. These candidates have proven, recent work experience in their fields of practice. Our candidates are able to on-board and quickly add value to your team by hitting the ground running, often with little training necessary.
- EEO compliance: Equal Employment Opportunity isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s the law. Effective human resources business partners prioritize employees’ awareness of all Equal Employment Opportunity Commission mandates before they meet with candidates. You can be certain our candidates have been objectively evaluated and treated fairly before ultimately being presented to you.
Get started today! Employers, contact your local Sherpa office to find out more.