Blog PostThe Most Bizarre Interview Questions
Posted on: April 11, 2014
Let’s face it: Interviews are stressful. They become even more stressful when you’re thrown a curveball of an interview question. We’ve compiled some of the most bizarre and off the wall interview questions we’ve ever heard. Are you looking for job openings in North Carolina? We want to hear your crazy interview questions! Leave a note in the comments below and share your crazy interview stories.
– What type of animal do you most relate with and why?
– Are you more of a hunter or a gatherer?
– You’re a new addition to the crayon box, what color would you be and why?
– How does the internet work?
– How many cows are in Canada?
– A penguin walks through that door right now wearing a sombrero. What does he say and why is he here?
– What songs best describe your work ethic?
– If you were a pizza delivery man, how would you benefit from scissors?
– Why is a tennis ball fuzzy?
– Do you believe in Bigfoot?
How would you answer the above questions? Have you heard these questions while interviewing for job openings in North Carolina?