Sherpa Accounting & Finance Staffing provides diversely skilled accounting and finance professionals on a temporary and temp-to-hire basis. This division focuses on placing candidates in roles that:
- are hands-on, or transactional in nature, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit and collections, fixed assets, payroll, and general ledger. These positions may not require a degree but generally do require recent and relevant work experience.
- entail more complex/strategic tasks, such as accounting close, account analysis, preparation for year-end audit, business taxation (including sales and use), property and payroll, bank reconciliations, Excel spreadsheets, inventory reconciliations and analysis, ad hoc reporting, AP audit and recovery. For these positions an accounting degree is preferred, along with experience.
Our unique combination of focused experience and efficient process management results in predictable, high quality fits of talent to opportunity for functions like those listed above.
Our Recruiting and Staffing Managers have backgrounds in both Accounting and Recruiting and possess a keen understanding of the skills and qualities necessary to get the job done. This focused experience is key in sourcing Sherpa’s large candidate pool, determining which candidates are qualified and matching the right candidate to the right job.
Candidates referred by our Accounting & Financial Staffing division have been thoroughly screened by our team. This includes the application process, in person interviews, computer-based Accounting and Technology competency testing, employment verification, reference checking and, when applicable, background screenings. Our professionals make it a priority to get to know both candidate and company in order to maximize our ability to create a match of skills to the job and personality to the culture.
For companies, using Sherpa Accounting & Financial Staffing:
- Provides just-in-time access to highly skilled, thoroughly screened candidates
- Reduces overall time and costs of staffing for peak periods and leave coverage
- Eases the burden of peak workloads and reduces stress for full time staff
- Presents access to specialized skills that are often hard to find when you need them
- Creates efficiencies that allow you to focus on getting the job done on time and on budget
- Offers you the chance to evaluate an employee on the job before making a full time offer.
For contract employees, working for Sherpa Accounting & Financial Staffing:
- Helps you get to work fast
- Presents the opportunity to work with the top companies in the area
- Offers varied and challenging work
- Enables you to showcase skills to employers who could be hiring for permanent jobs
- Helps you add experience to your resume and keep your skills current
- Gives you the chance to assess the company culture before accepting an offer
- Pays top dollar for your accounting/finance skills while you look for a permanent job
- Offers benefits such as 401K and Health Insurance for qualifying employees