Blog PostThe Best Career Advice
Posted on: October 14, 2014
Throughout the years, nuggets of career wisdom have come across our ears, desks, or computer screens. We file them away, and recall them when we need them most.
Whether you’re looking for job opportunities, or are investigating employment services, everyone can benefit from some positive words of encouragement.
Now we’re sharing them with you:
- “Nothing worth while is ever easy.”
- “Don’t worry too much. Do what you love and the rest will follow.”
- “Take care of yourself. Work hard, but don’t burn yourself out.”
- “Find a position description of your dream job (or make one up if the job doesn’t exist) and change the selection criteria into a ‘to do’ list.”
- “Don’t settle for a job you’re not passionate about.”
- “Focus on making a big impact immediately.”
- “Take risks. Take them early and take them often.”
- “Leave work when you leave work. Give yourself a break.”